Posted on May 26, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Thanks to everyone who submitted for a wonderful PMSE sesion in San Francisco.
There will be 17 symposia with 57 sessions, making a total of 732 submissions overall.
- Advanced Materials Synthesis and Assembly Toward Technology Challenges
- Advances in Polymer Science and Engineering: The 4th Joint Symposium Between ACS-PMSE and the Chinese Chemical Society (CCS)-Polymer Division (PD)
- Award for Outstanding Graduate Research in Polymer Chemistry
- Eastman Chemical Student Award in Applied Polymer Science
- Frontiers in Computational Methods for Polymeric Materials
- Functional Fluids: Synthesis, Structure and Properties
- Functional Supramolecular Polymers
- General Papers/New Concepts in Polymeric Materials
- Joint PMSE/POLY Poster Session
- Journal of Polymer Science Award: Symposium in Honor of Brent Sumerlin
- Kathryn C. Hach Award of Entrepreneurial Success: Symposium in Honor of Joseph M. DeSimone, Benjamin W. Maynor and Jason P. Rolland
- National Fresenius Award: Symposium in Honor of William R. Dichtel
- Polymer Hybrids and Alloys for Coatings and Films: ACS Award for Team Innovation Symposium in Honor of Ramin Amin-Sanayei, Kevin Hanrahan, John Stuligross, Roice Willie and Kurt Wood
- Porous Polymers
- Roy W. Tess Award: Symposium in Honor of James V. Crivello
- Self-Healing and Shape Memory Materials
- Stimuli-Responsive Supramolecular, Macromolecular and Nanostructured Systems and Biopolymer-driven Organization of Nanostructures
Locations of symposia and further information will be posted in June.